Visiting the Vineyard
March - November
Wednesday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday 11am - 4pm
November and December
Tuesday - Saturday: 10am - 4pm
January and February the Vineyard is Closed
Private Tours are still available during January and February, but by appointment only.
Please call 01983 811084 to book.
Tours (March - November)
Tours and Talks available Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday at 11am, 12pm & 1pm.
Tours last approximately 30 minutes.
The Rosemary Vineyard Experience
- In amongst the beautiful views that the island has to offer, enjoy strolling around our vines and discovering the different varieties that we grow and the way that traditional vineyards are planted.
- Tour around the winery, see the different equipment that we use and our 'Vine to Wine' film, showing a typical year in the life of the Rosemary Vineyard.
- Allow our friendly staff to give you a tasting of our quality wines, juices, liqueurs, and cider.
- Browse around our Vineyard shop full of all sorts of Island produce.
- Relax for lunch or coffee in our Vineleaf Coffee Shop.
Group Wine Tours
Visiting the Island in a group?
Why not make an afternoon of it and book in for a lunch and free wine tasting.
Tours are also available in the evening (subject to availability).
Private Guided Tours
There is a small charge for Private Guided Tours. Booking in advance is necessary.